Summer is the season for fun in the sun, but it comes with the need to take extra precautions towards protecting your skin. As much as we love the warmth and sunshine, overexposure to UV rays can have damaging effects on our skin. That's why it's important to take extra precautions and make sunscreen an essential part of your skincare routine for summer.
Here are some summer skin care tips to protect your skin from the harsh sun rays and make the most of your summer:
1. Hydrate: Drink plenty of water to keep your skin hydrated from the inside out.
2. Moisturize: Even though it's hot outside, your skin still needs moisture. Choose a lightweight moisturiser that won't feel heavy on your skin.
3. Exfoliate: Exfoliating your skin once or twice a week can help remove dead skin cells and keep your skin looking radiant.
4. Avoid the midday sun: The sun's rays are strongest between 10 am and 4 pm, so try to avoid being outside during those hours. But if you have to, simply reapply sunscreen every 2-3 hours.
5. Sunscreen: Use only the best sunscreen lotion to protect your skin during this season.
Whether you're lounging on the couch or working from home, be sure to include sunscreen in your daily routine, even if you're spending most of your time indoors. It's just as important as staying hydrated for healthy skin. Sun protection is a must-have all year round, but it's especially crucial during summer when overexposure to harsh rays can lead to premature aging, discolouration, hyperpigmentation, and sun damage.
So when it comes to choosing the best sunscreen lotion, it's important to find one that suits your skin type. Whether you have dry, oily, combination, or sensitive skin, there is a sunscreen out there that will work for you! If you're looking for a medium sun protection option, check out the Spawake sunscreen, Spawake’s UV Protect Aqua Gel. This aqua gel sunscreen comes with SPF 30/PA++ and is made with an aqua-enriched formula that absorbs quickly, leaving your skin feeling fresh, smooth, and non-sticky. For more effective sun protection, use a lightweight moisturiser that won't clog your pores, like Spawake’s UV Cut Silky Milk with SPF 50+/PA++++.
Its lightweight milky texture is easy to absorb and does not leave any residue. It also prevents the appearance of skin darkening, spots, and freckles while being extremely water-resistant.
Now that you know the importance of sunscreen and some summer skincare tips, it's time to make it a part of your daily routine. Start by applying sunscreen in the morning, after cleansing your face and before putting on makeup. Use summer skin care products that hydrate your skin during harsh summers. Don't forget to reapply throughout the day, especially if you're spending time outside.
Enriched with the goodness of deep-sea ingredients, Spawake helps you awaken your sea spa beauty at home. Originated in Japan, a country surrounded by the sea, Spawake longs to share this essence of the sea through its refreshing skincare products with you so that your skin can feel flawless all the time.
© 2023 Spawake. All Rights Reserved